The supreme corporate governance body of MCC EuroChem, JSC is the General Meeting of Shareholders (GM).
The Board of Directors is elected and reports directly to the GM. The primary focus of the Board itself is to determine the Company’s strategic business areas
The General Director responsible for the day-by-day management of the Company is elected by the GM.
The key Company documents defining our approach to corporate governance are:
• Charter of MCC EuroChem, JSC
• Board of Directors’ Regulations
• Regulations on the General director
• Code of Corporate Conduct
• Information Policy
• Insider Information Regulations