We welcome new people coming into our business and expect them to share our vision and culture.
To help the world grow the food, feed, fibre, and fuel needed to sustain our growing population.
Our people make EuroChem the leading company it is today.
They bring energy, commitment and professionalism.
They believe in our mission and subscribe to our four core values – integrity, openness, trust and respect.
In return they rightly expect that EuroChem will look after them and their families, giving them peace of mind and the chance to develop their careers in a fast-moving world.
Our four values:
– professional standards in all relationships
– equal rights to professional development of all staff
– protection against discrimination
– social protection
– fair assessment of work according to competence and level of responsibility
– relationships which create the conditions for free discussion of any company issues
– encouragement of innovation and open communication within the company
– willingness to delegate both authority and responsibility down the management chain
– guarantee of competent management
– strict adherence to best practice technologies, safety requirements and quality standards in production
– for the personal rights and interests of employees, clients, suppliers, customers and partners
– a commitment to partnership and working with all stakeholders