What are cookies?
There is a technology called “cookies” which can be used to provide you with tailored website information by distinguishing you from other users. A cookie is an element of data that a website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your computer system. This element of data is a piece of text comprised of letters and number, not a program. It is only stored on your computer browser or hard drive if you agree. Cookies sent by other websites or the information contained therein are not accessible. Additionally, we cannot learn your email address or any other information about you through the use of a cookie. The only way we would learn such information is if you specifically submitted this information to us.
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our websites.
May I decline to accept a cookie?
You may decline to accept cookies sent by our website by selecting the browser option to reject cookies or you can also use the cookie panel to make your choice. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our site
What benefits do I receive from cookies?
The information we collect
You may choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name and address, so that we can respond to your requests for information.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
How we use information collected
Any information that you supply to EuroChem or data that we collect will be processed by or on behalf of EuroChem. You agree that we may, and we confirm that we will only use, the information you provide to us or the data that we collect for the following reasons:
- to send you information you have specifically requested
- to process on-line job applications and where you have submitted a job-application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available
- to help us develop the website to be more useful to you
- for marketing and website user processing research or analysis
- information may also be shared between companies within EuroChem and with our selected business partners to enable us to respond to your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to notify you about changes to our service