Zug, Switzerland, April 27, 2018
Dmitry Strashnov was born in 1967. In 1991, he graduated with honors from the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. In 1999, Mr Strashnov earned an MBA in Finance from the INSEAD business school.
- 1992-1994 Mr Strashnov ran his own graphic design company.
- 1994-2000 Mr Strashnov was in charge of the Russian division of Electrolux Home Appliances.
- 2000-2009 Mr Strashnov served as CEO of Philips Consumer Electronics in Russia, later becoming Vice President and a Member of the Board of Directors of the Philips Consumer Electronics division in Europe. He served as Vice President and CEO of Consumer Life Style at Philips Russia from 2008.
- 2009-2012 Mr Strashnov was a member of the Management Board at Tele2 AB.
- 2013-2016 Mr Strashnov served as CEO of Russian Post Federal State Company.
- 2017 Mr Strashnov was appointed Chief Operating Officer of EuroChem Group AG.
- 2018 Mr Strashnov succeeds Dmitry Strezhnev as Chief Executive Officer of EuroChem Group AG.
About EuroChem Group AG
EuroChem is a leading global producer of nitrogen, phosphate and potash fertilizers, as well as certain industrial by-products. The Group is vertically integrated with activities spanning mining to fertilizer production, logistics, and distribution. EuroChem began potash production at its Usolskiy mine in early 2018, and continues to develop a second greenfield site at VolgaKaliy in Russia. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, the Group operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the CIS, employing more than 26,000 people.
Our customers benefit from our extensive global sales network of carefully selected partners and distributors across all major markets. Our regional sales teams provide customers with a broad portfolio of crop nutrition solutions and services. EuroChem’s portfolio comprises a wide array of products for every application, including fertigation, foliar or field, from standard products to our premium Nitrophoska® family and innovative stabilized fertilizer series such as ENTEC® and UTEC®.
For more information, please visit www.eurochemgroup.com or contact:
Head of Communications
EuroChem Group AG
+44 (0) 20 3727 1000
Head of Corporate Finance and Treasury
EuroChem Group AG
Head of Public Relations