The Company’s supreme corporate governance body is the General Meeting of Shareholders (GM).
The Board of Directors reports directly to the GM. The primary focus of the Board itself is to steer and support the Company’s strategic development, with an emphasis on oversight in the implementing of strategic initiatives.
Elected by the GM, the Board of Directors appoints the Chief Executive Officer and the Management Board and determines the length of their terms.
The Chief Executive Officer and the Management Board report directly to the Board of Directors, which is represented by the Chairman.
The key Company documents defining our approach to corporate governance are:
- Articles of Association
- Regulations on the Board of Directors
- Organizational Regulations on the Management Board and the Chief Executive Officer
- Audit Committee Regulations
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Regulations
- Strategy Committee Regulations
- Code of conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Anti-Corruption Policy
Corporate Governance Documents
Detailed information about rules and responsibilities of EuroChem’s corporate governing bodies is available below.
EuroChem Group AG
- Articles of Association (approved by the resolution of the extraordinary general meeting on May 12, 2015)
- GTC EuroChem Group AG
- LIST OF KEY GROUP COMPANIES
EuroChem MCC, JSC
Articles of Association (approved under Resolution of the Sole Shareholder on April 27, 2015)
Charter (approved by the AGM on 25 June 2008)
Amendments 1 to the Charter (17 December 2008)
Amendments 2 to the Charter (22 December 2009)
Amendments 3 to the Charter (10 September 2010)
Corporate Governance Standards
Archive of corporate governance regulations