The Company’s supreme corporate governance body is the General Meeting of Shareholders (GM). The Board of Directors reports directly to the GM. The primary focus of the Board itself is to steer and support the Company’s strategic development, with an emphasis on oversight in the implementing of strategic initiatives.
Elected by the GM, the Board of Directors appoints the Chief Executive Officer and the Management Board and determines the length of their terms. The Chief Executive Officer and the Management Board report directly to the Board of Directors, which is represented by the Chairman.
Corporate Governance Documents
Detailed information about rules and responsibilities of EuroChem’s corporate governing bodies is available below.
Articles of Association
Board of Directors
• Regulations on the Board of Directors
• Audit Committee Regulations
• Nomination and Remuneration Committee Regulations
• Strategy Committee Regulations
Managment Board and CEO
• Organizational Regulations on the Management Board and the Chief Executive Officer