Nevinnomyssiky Azot is the largest producer of nitrogen fertilizers in Russia and a leading chemical enterprise in Russia’s southern federal district. The plant is one of the most modern and efficient ammonia producers in the region.
Nevinnomysskiy Azot produces a number of fertilizer and industrial products, including ammonia, nitrogen and compound fertilizers, industrial gases and a broad range of organic synthesis products.
Key products and capacity:
Recent investment projects
- Increased ammonia, urea, ammonium nitrate production while optimizing energy consumed per unit
- Melamine shop with 50 KMTp.a. capacity
- Ongoing modernizations and process optimizations to reduce gas consumption, energy use and emmisions
- Sponsorship for educational facilities and chemistry labs at local schools
- With support from EuroChem and the United States Agency for International Development, the Fund for Sustainable Development (FSD) organized a grant programme in Nevinnomyssk to support environmental and public health programmes in the city. Further information about this programme is available on FSD’s website http://www.fund-sd.ru/english/ eurochem/index.htm
- Health care and recreational activities for employees
- Material and financial support for veterans, cooperation with Board of Veterans
1 Nizyaeva St., Nevinnomyssk-7, Stavropol Territory, 357107, Russia
Tel: +7(495) 795 25 27
Fax: +7 (86554) 7 95 77