We are looking for a committed colleague for Supply Chain Manager position in our team in Gdansk, Poland. Starting as soon as possible.
Supply Chain Manager
to start ASAP or upon your availability. This is a unique opportunity for somebody, who likes to be active in Supply Chain operations at the same time being part of global projects and making difference. Are you interested in professional growth and want to be part of our international team? Then get acquainted with your future responsibilities:
As a supply chain manager in our Contract and Order Execution team, you will be responsible for customer order fulfillment.
You will interact with all parties of the supply chain such as customers, sales teams, production and loading sites, transport service providers to ensure smooth operations, namely:
- Ensuring order fulfillment, timely provision of goods, organization of transports, documentation, invoicing and other order relevant tasks
- Proactive tracking of planned quantities to avoid stock-outs and bottleneck situations in the warehouses, production and delivery sites as well as in the interest using full loading capacity
- Customer focus, while securing EuroChem interests towards the supply chain partners
- Optimization of order fulfillment process
- Compliance with customer requirements, international transport, safety and quality regulations as well as the GMP+ regulations for feed phosphates.
A successful candidate will bring the following attributes:
- Educational background in forwarding or business administration with focus in logistics or SCM
- Proven track record within order- and transport management
- Preferably you are experienced in the fertilizer or grain industry, well aquatinted with GMP+, as well familiar with specifics of bulk logistics and timely supply of compound-feed plants
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proactive and self-motivated personality, hands-on mentality
- Intellectual curiosity about why things are the way they are to challenge the status quo, searching how to improve with proper corrective actions, showing problem-solving skills
- Trustworthiness and professionalism in dealing with all involved parties; very good networking and intercultural skills.
Interested in this unique opportunity and working in a committed team within an international setup and an open working atmosphere? We offer an appropriate remuneration and further attractive social benefits (e.g. company pensions scheme, workplace health management a family friendly environment? Then apply now: Andrzej.Karpinski@eurochemgroup.com with your motivation letter and CV in English.