EuroChem, is one of the top three global fertilizer producers in the world. In 2021 we supplied farmers across the world with more than 19 million tonnes of fertilizers — enough to feed 250 million people. As a leading global fertilizer producer, we are one of only three companies worldwide, with manufacturing capacity in all three primary nutrient groups: nitrogen, phosphates and potash.
EuroChem owns and operates mines and production facilities across the world.
We have a dedicated team of over 30,000 talented people working in 40 countries. Our widespread distribution network covers more than 100 countries.
EuroChem is providing affordable, high-performance fertilizers to farmers around the globe. We are committed to growing our business sustainably by protecting the environment and contributing to the communities where we work.
The Global Head of PR & Media is a senior role reporting to the Global Head of Corporate Communications and plays a critical role in shaping EuroChem’s public image and reputation. In this role you will be responsible for managing EuroChem’s international public relations and media strategies. The position. The post holder will be responsible for working with the Global Head of Commmunications to develop a role involves managing a team of PR and media professionals and collaborating with various departments to ensure the organization’s messages align with its mission and values.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement global public relations and media strategies including leadership positioning opportunities aligned with the organization’s objectives and values.
- Press Office: Manage a professional press office service to proactively respond to media enquiries including building media library of essential resources, factsheets, digital and creative materials for media press kits.
- Media Relations: Foster relationships with key media outlets, journalists, and influencers globally to secure positive coverage and manage crisis communications.
- Crisis Management: Develop and lead crisis communication strategies, ensuring the organization can respond effectively to adverse situations.
- Messaging & Content: Draft compelling media releases, articles speeches and talking points with consistent messaging that reflects the organization’s mission and objectives.
- Team Leadership: Coordinate the international team team of PR and media professionals, providing guidance and support to ensure their effectiveness and alignment of global messaging and announcements.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain effective relationships with key heads of functions and business focal points to inform media messaging and proof points.
- Budget Management: Manage the budget for PR and media suppliers, agencies and resources to ensure value for money and high level of service.
- Reporting & Evaluation: Produce weekly media monitoring reports and monthly evaluation on the impact of PR and media activities in order to adjust strategies accordingly.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 10 year’s experience in public relations, media relations, or communications, with a track record of success in senior leadership roles.
- Strong understanding of global media landscape and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Crisis management experience.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Budget management and financial acumen.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A global perspective and understanding of diverse cultures and audiences.
- Knowledge of digital and social media trends and their impact on PR strategies.
To apply for this position, please send an email to Talents@eurochemgroup.ae with your resume.